Thursday, 30 June 2016
BNSF Derailment Update (No. 4)
Dear MOL Customer:
Please note the following update regarding the two BNSF trains carrying intermodal cargo which collided 25 miles east of Amarillo, Texas Tuesday morning.
· Main Two Track was returned to service at 7:30 a.m. Central time on Thursday, June 30, 2016.
· Main One Track was returned to service at 2:30 p.m. Central time on Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Please also be reminded that:
· MOL customers with containers on these two trains have been contacted directly.
· As BNSF advises MOL of the status of each individual container, we are providing impacted customers the necessary details.
· We do not expect the delay for cargo moving to/from Southern California to be more than one or two days.
Please be assured that we will provide further updates as may become necessary. We regret the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please contact the Shipment Management Center at 1-800-449-7575. As always, we appreciate your business.
MOL (America) Inc.