Wednesday, 22 March 2017
MOL Liner Receives the H&M Global Logistics Transport and Trade Golden Hanger Award 2016-2017
March 22, 2017 – Hong Kong – MOL Liner Ltd. is pleased to announce that the company has recently received the H&M Global Logistics Transport and Trade Golden Hanger Award 2016-2017 for its excellent performance during the tender year and its solution oriented mind set.
The H&M Group is one of the world’s leading fashion companies. Its principal brands include H&M, COS, Weekday, Cheap Monday, Monki and & Other Stories. H&M operates more than 4,300 stores in 64 markets throughout the world.
This is the first year that MOL received this award from the H&M Global Logistics Transport and Trade department. According to Mats Samuelsson, Head of H&M Global Logistics Transport and Trade, MOL received excellent ratings in the following areas:
· Excellent performance during the tender year
· A solution oriented mind set
· Provided ample space protection
· Very good communication with all parties
· Few delays and “well prepared best in class” quarterly business review (QBR) meetings
“We are honored to receive this award as a recognition from H&M’s Global Logistics Transport and Trade department for MOL’s continued commitment to providing high quality service to our customers,” said Jason Lee, Deputy General Manager, Global Business Development Department, MOL Liner Ltd. “We will continue to care for our customer’s needs by providing a reliable and high level of service so that they can count on us.”
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL) has the world’s largest ocean shipping fleet. Backed by experience and technologies developed over 132 years, MOL moves today’s global economy. MOL operates specialized bulk carriers for iron ore, coal, and woodchips; tankers that transport crude oil and LNG; car carriers; cruise ships; ferries and coastal liners; and containerships that deliver a variety of finished products as part of the largest and most diverse global network of liner and logistics services. MOL Liner Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MOL. For more information, please visit www.molpower.com.
For more information, please contact MOL Liner Ltd.:
Director, Global Marketing & Communications
MOL Liner Ltd.
- (From left) Vicky Lam, H&M Hennes & Mauritz (Far East) Ltd.; Jason Lee, Deputy General Manager, Global Business Development, MOL Liner Ltd.; Victor Pettersson, H&M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB; Mats Samuelsson, H&M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB
- MOL received the H&M Global Logistics Transport and Trade Golden Hanger Award 2016-2017