Friday, 01 December 2017
Update No.9 on the South Africa port operations and impact on Europe-South Africa (SRX) service
Dear MOL Customer,
Below you can find the most recent update on the next SRX service departures ex South Africa:
· Ocean Blue Voy 176B – Regretfully some further delays have been incurred and arrival at Cape Town is now planned for today, 1st of December, with departure on 2nd of December.
· Maersk La Paz Voy 176 A/B – Departed Durban on 30th November and berthed in Port Elizabeth this morning, with departure planned for 3rd December. She is scheduled to berth at Cape Town on 4th December with estimated departure date 5th December. In order to protect the pre-Christmas arrival of grapes it was decided to omit the Algeciras Northbound call. In addition, London Gateway and Rotterdam arrival positions in Europe will be swapped.
· Maersk Luz voy 176 A/B – Is slightly delayed and now scheduled to arrive at Durban on 3rd of December, with departure planned for the morning of 7th December. Port Elizabeth arrival is still set at 8th December with departure estimated at 9th December. Cape Town arrival and departure dates will follow later.
· DAL Karoo Voy 176A/B – Is currently at anchorage in Durban and scheduled to berth 8th December with departure on 11th December. Her Port Elizabeth estimated berthing is 12th December with departure 13th December. Cape Town arrival and departure dates will follow later
· MOL Proficiency Voy 176A/180B – Departed Coega (Ngqura) 30th November. She will be on anchorage in Durban and scheduled to berth 15th December, with an estimate departure of 18th December. Her Port Elizabeth and Cape Town arrival and departure dates will be advised closer to the time
· Maersk Lanco Voy 176A/180B – Scheduled to berth Cape Town 3rd December with departure set at 4th December. Based on latest information available we expect she will berth at Coega (Ngqura) 6th December, with departure 6th December. Her Durban arrival and departure dates will be communicated closer to the time or arrival.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused and we will do the utmost to assist you to the best of our abilities.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact your local sales office. Contact details can be found on our website www.molpower.com.
MOL (Europe) B.V.