Tuesday, 13 February 2018
Transpacific Westbound PN2 Service: MOL Prestige (Update No. 8)
Dear MOL Customer:
We would like to provide the following update on the status of the MOL Prestige V.048W in the PN2 service which has been delayed sailing to Tokyo due to an engine room fire.
- MOL Prestige is safely berthed at the port of Seattle.
- The United States Coast Guard (USCG) conducted a vessel inspection on February 12.
- Cargo discharging operations have commenced.
- Refrigerated containers are being plugged into shore power as they come off the vessel.
- Plans for the continued transportation of the cargo are expected to be finalized soon.
We regret the inconvenience caused and will do everything reasonably possible in the circumstances to expedite cargo delivery. Please be assured that we will provide further updates as soon as they become available. If you have any further questions, please contact your MOL sales or customer service representative. As always, we appreciate your business.
MOL Liner Ltd.