Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Transpacific Westbound PN2 Service: MOL Prestige (Update No. 9)
Dear MOL Customer:
We would like to provide the following update on the status of the MOL Prestige V.048W in the PN2 service which has been delayed sailing to Tokyo due to an engine room fire.
- MOL Prestige is safely berthed at the port of Seattle.
- Cargo discharging operations are nearly complete.
- Refrigerated containers are plugged into shore power.
- Initial plans for the continued transportation of the containers have been developed.
- The notify party on the Bill of Lading will be advised of the specific relief plan for their cargo as arrangements are being finalized.
We regret the inconvenience caused and will do everything reasonably possible in the circumstances to expedite cargo delivery. Please be assured that we will provide further updates as soon as they become available. If you have any further questions, please contact your MOL sales or customer service representative. As always, we appreciate your business.
MOL Liner Ltd.