Friday, 16 February 2018
Transpacific Westbound PN2 Service: MOL Prestige (Update No. 10)
Dear MOL Customer:
We would like to provide the following update on the status of the MOL Prestige V.048W in the PN2 service which has been delayed sailing to Tokyo due to an engine room fire.
- MOL Prestige is safely berthed at the port of Seattle. The vessel will undergo continued investigation and repair assessment.
- Cargo discharging operations have been completed.
- Refrigerated containers are plugged into shore power.
- Initial plans for the continued transportation of the containers have been developed.
- Customers are being advised of the specific relief plan for their cargo as arrangements are being finalized.
We regret the inconvenience caused and will do everything reasonably possible in the circumstances to expedite cargo delivery. Please be assured that we will provide further updates as soon as they become available. If you have any further questions, please contact your MOL sales or customer service representative. As always, we appreciate your business.
MOL Liner Ltd.