Tuesday, 07 July 2015
G6 Alliance Announces Asia - Europe Schedule Update
Members of the G6 Alliance today announced the voiding of four Asia - Europe sailings in response to changes in market demand.
As the G6 Alliance continues to review its plan ahead, the void sailings are planned for the following services and weeks:
Loop 6 service in week 31 (westbound ETA Kaohsiung, July 31, 2015)
- The westbound Kaohsiung call and the eastbound Jebel Ali call will be added into Loop 7 in the respective week.
- The westbound Colombo and Nansha calls will be added into Loop 4 and the Fuzhou call will be added into Loop 5.
Loop 7 service in week 32 (westbound ETA Qingdao, August 3, 2015)
- The westbound Qingdao call will be added into Loop 4 in the respective week, with the newly added Gdansk call being covered by the Loop 5 in the respective week.
Loop 4 service in week 33 (westbound ETA Ningbo, August 14, 2015)
- The westbound Le Havre call will be added into Loop 6 in the respective week.
Loop 5 service in week 34 (westbound ETA Kwangyang, August 21, 2015)
- The westbound Kwangyang and Pusan calls will be added into Loop 6 in the respective week.
The G6 Alliance continues to offer a variety of services between Asia and Europe covering all major port pairs with weekly sailings, and to make further service adjustments where necessary.
The G6 Alliance members are: APL, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Nippon Yusen Kaisha and Orient Overseas Container Line.
For more information, please contact:
Toshihiko Sato, Assistant Vice President, Network Planning
MOL Liner Ltd.
Tel: (852) 2823 8081 / Fax: (852) 2527 3849 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org