Monday, 14 September 2015
G6 Alliance Announces Asia - Europe Schedule Update
Members of the G6 Alliance today announced additional void sailings within their Asia - Europe product in response to changes in market demand.
As the G6 Alliance continues to review its product profile, the following void sailings are planned for the subsequent services and weeks:
- Loop 6 service in week 44, 48 and 52 (westbound ETA Fuzhou, October 29, November 26 and December 24, 2015). Kaohsiung will be added as a westbound call, while Jebel Ali will be inserted on the eastbound leg of Loop 7. The westbound Colombo and Xiamen calls will be added into Loop 4.
- Loop 7 service in week 45 and 49 (westbound ETA Qingdao, November 2 and November 30, 2015). Qingdao will be added to Loop 4 on the westbound leg in the corresponding week, while Gdansk, Gothenburg and Antwerp calls being covered by Loop 5 on the eastbound direction during the same timeframe.
- Loop 4 service in week 46 and 50 (westbound ETA Ningbo, November 13 and December 11, 2015). The westbound Le Havre call will be covered by Loop 6 in the respective week.
- Loop 5 service in week 47 and 51 (westbound ETA Kwangyang, November 20 and December 18, 2015). The westbound Kwangyang and Pusan calls will be added in Loop 7 in the respective week.
- Loop 1 service in week 53 (westbound ETA Kobe, January 2, 2016).
The G6 Alliance continues to offer a variety of services between Asia and Europe covering all major port pairs with weekly sailings, and to make further service adjustments where necessary.
The G6 Alliance members are: APL, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Nippon Yusen Kaisha and Orient Overseas Container Line.
For more information, please contact:
Toshihiko Sato, Assistant Vice President, Network Planning
MOL Liner Ltd. Tel: (852) 2823 8081 / Fax: (852) 2527 3849 /