Friday, 26 February 2016
PA2-TP Vessel Schedule
Dear MOL Customer:
Please note that, as a result of a mechanical failure, the APL Oman V.044EP/WP is severely delayed on the PA2-TP service while the vessel waits for parts to complete repairs.
In order to mitigate further schedule delays and ensure that timely coverage of export cargo can be achieved, the APL Oman V.044EP/WP will swap positions with the MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP.
· The MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP will speed up and catch up with the APL Oman V.044EP/WP proforma upon departure from Oakland. The Tokyo ETA is April 5, 2016.
· The APL Oman V.044EP/WP will speed up and catch up with the MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP schedule upon arrival at Los Angeles. The Tokyo ETA is April 12, 2016.
· All export cargo scheduled to load the APL Oman V.044WP will load on the MOL Expeditor V.078WP.
· All export cargo scheduled to load the MOL Expeditor V.078WP will load on the APL Oman V.044WP.
· Below is the updated schedule for the APL Oman V.044EP:
Port ETA ETD
Manzanillo Sunday, February 28 Monday, February 29
Miami Thursday, March 3 Thursday, March 3
Jacksonville Friday, March 4 Saturday, March 5
Savannah Saturday, March 5 Sunday, March 6
Charleston Sunday, March 6 Monday, March 7
New York Wednesday, March 9 Wednesday, March 9
Norfolk Friday, March 11 Friday, March 11
Jacksonville Sunday, March 13 Sunday, March 13
Manzanillo Thursday, March 17 Friday, March 18
Balboa Friday, March 18 Saturday, March 19
Los Angeles Monday, March 28 Tuesday, March 29
Oakland Wednesday, March 30 Thursday, March 31
Tokyo Tuesday, April 12
Further updates will be provided as necessary. If you have any questions, please contact the Shipment Management Center at 1-800-449-7575. As always, we appreciate your business.
MOL (America) Inc.