Thursday, 10 March 2016
PA2-TP Vessel Schedule Update No. 3
Dear MOL Customer:
Further to our earlier notices, please note that, additional delays have been experienced on the APL Oman V.044EP/WP sailing on the PA2-TP service.
· Berth availability at Charleston was delayed by one day.
· The vessel experienced difficulty with the repairs previously completed in Panama and was delayed by one additional day while repair technicians assessed the condition of the vessel.
· The vessel sailed from Charleston on March 8 and is now headed to New York at a reduced speed. Additional work on the vessel will be performed at New York.
· Below is the updated schedule for the APL Oman V.044EP.
Port ETA ETD
Miami Thursday, March 3 Friday, March 4
Jacksonville Saturday, March 5 Saturday, March 5
Savannah Sunday, March 6 Sunday, March 6
Charleston Tuesday, March 8 Tuesday, March 8
New York Friday, March 11 Friday, March 11
Norfolk Sunday, March 13 Monday, March 14
Jacksonville Wednesday, March 16 Wednesday, March 16
Manzanillo Sunday, March 20 Monday, March 21
Balboa Monday, March 21 Tuesday, March 22
Los Angeles Tuesday, March 29 Wednesday, March 30
Oakland Thursday, March 31 Friday, April 1
Tokyo Wednesday, April 13
As a reminder, the APL Oman V.044EP/WP has swapped positions with the MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP.
· The MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP will speed up and catch up with the APL Oman V.044EP/WP proforma upon departure from Oakland. The Tokyo ETA is April 5, 2016.
· The APL Oman V.044EP/WP will speed up and will be one day behind the the MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP schedule upon arrival at Los Angeles. The Tokyo ETA is April 13, 2016.
· All export cargo scheduled to load the APL Oman V.044WP will load on the MOL Expeditor V.078WP.
· All export cargo scheduled to load the MOL Expeditor V.078WP will load on the APL Oman V.044WP.
Further updates will be provided as necessary. If you have any questions, please contact the Shipment Management Center at 1-800-449-7575. As always, we appreciate your business.
MOL (America) Inc.