Friday, 11 March 2016
PA2-TP Vessel Schedule Update No. 4
Dear MOL Customer:
Further to our earlier notices, please note that, the additional repairs on the APL Oman V.044EP/WP are now scheduled to take place in Norfolk instead of New York.
· Below is the updated schedule for the APL Oman V.044EP.
Port ETA ETD
Miami Thursday, March 3 Friday, March 4
Jacksonville Saturday, March 5 Saturday, March 5
Savannah Sunday, March 6 Sunday, March 6
Charleston Tuesday, March 8 Tuesday, March 8
New York Friday, March 11 Saturday, March 12
Norfolk Sunday, March 13 Tuesday, March 15
Jacksonville Thursday, March 17 Thursday, March 17
Manzanillo Monday, March 21 Tuesday, March 22
Balboa Tuesday, March 22 Wednesday, March 23
Los Angeles Wednesday, March 30 Thursday, March 31
Oakland Friday, April 1 Saturday, April 2
Tokyo Wednesday, April 13
As a reminder, the APL Oman V.044EP/WP has swapped positions with the MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP.
· The MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP will speed up and catch up with the APL Oman V.044EP/WP proforma upon departure from Oakland. The Tokyo ETA is April 5, 2016.
· The APL Oman V.044EP/WP will speed up and will be two days behind the MOL Expeditor V.078EP/WP schedule upon arrival at Los Angeles. The Tokyo ETA is April 13, 2016.
· All export cargo scheduled to load the APL Oman V.044WP will load on the MOL Expeditor V.078WP.
· All export cargo scheduled to load the MOL Expeditor V.078WP will load on the APL Oman V.044WP.
Further updates will be provided as necessary. If you have any questions, please contact the Shipment Management Center at 1-800-449-7575. As always, we appreciate your business.
MOL (America) Inc.